Bunker Liner and Pathway Options
Stormflow Surfacing provides exactly what Golf Course Operations are seeking
Stormflow Surfacing Bunker Liner
Providing an Eco-friendly solution for tough drainage applications. Using Stormflow Surfacing forms one continuous, consistent rubber-rock permeable surface. It seals bunker floors to keep sand clean, stabilizes the sand, and holds it in place on bunker slopes. Great for any golf course application.
- Solid & Seamless
- One continuous, consistent rubber/rock paved surface
- Seals bunker floors, keeps sand clean and stable
- Fast & Easy Installation
- Mixed on-site
- Applied 1″ thick directly on bunker floors
- Conforms to bunker shapes and slopes
- Cures fast – ready for sand in 24 hours
- Critical Advantages
- More permeable than other non-geotextile liners – drains faster, keeps bunkers playable
- Solid surface with uniform thickness and strength – not just a thin spray over loose gravel
- Installed directly over bunker floors – no added sub base
- Made with Stormflow Surfacing for proven performance
- Highly Permeable
- Allows water to quickly percolate down to drainage pipes
- Eliminates puddles, prevents washouts
- Durable & Flexible Material
- Rubber content expands and contracts to withstand high heat and freeze/thaw cycles
- Resists cracking
- 15 – 20 year life expectancy
- Learn more about the materials in Stormflow Surfacing
- Environmentally Friendly
- Made with rubber from recycled tires
- Encapsulated rubber, no harmful leaching
Golf Course Pathways
Low maintenance, hard wearing, environmentally friendly surfacing material, for high traffic use.
Stormflow Surfacing can be applied over existing concrete, asphalt and wood; making removal of old surfacing not necessary. Installation also only requires small machinery. We make it easy to get on all areas of your course.
We offer the opportunity for colour block parking zones, valet areas, inlay; parking numbers, crests, and more. Check out our wide range of colours and mixes on our Surfacing Colour Collection.